Friday 30 September 2016

Indian Comics Fandom Awards 2016 (Best Webcomic) - The Beast Legion

The Beast Legion (Jazyl Homavazir), Best Webcomic - Indian Comics Fandom Awards 2016 #ICFA_2016 #TheBeastLegion #Webcomic
The poll is closed & The Beast Legion has won THE BEST WEBCOMIC title for the Indian Comics Fandom Awards 2016. Such an honor. But it it would not have been possible without the amazing support of all my readers, my friends, my family & their awesome friends. Thank you so much for showing so much love towards my work!
Everything seems to be looking up all of a sudden. First this then Tomorrow I'll be sharing another project I've worked on for the last 7 months which may surprise you. Also Beast Legion just started with chapter 13 which I assure you will be groundbreaking. So Good Things Happening & positive energy all around!
THANK YOU EVERYONE! Keep following me & supporting my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment